Are you an organised individual with a keen attention to detail and work methodically? Are you an effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues, customers and solicitors in a friendly and professional manner which is confident, open and honest? Are you a team player with keen customer focus and be able to work to precise guidelines and procedures?Work for our industry award winning company and build on your existing career
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for two years running, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded the ‘Investors in People’ accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of ‘honesty’, ‘simplicity’ and ‘responsibility’, we would love to hear from you.
Responsible for managing customer payments post mortgage completion ensuring all are actioned within agreed service levels. To answer customer and 3rd party payment queries. To liaise with the Accounts team ensuring accurate reconciliation of all payments.
- Deal with inbound and outbound customer account payment queries and calls
- Apply redemption funds and action account closures as required
- Take customer partial repayments and apply to customer accounts as required
- Checking 3rd party and company accounts for customer payments
- Processing direct debit, cheque and card payments
- Managing bounced direct debit payments
- Informing customer, solicitors, internal and external 3rd parties that payments have been applied
- Managing Refund Requests
- End of day accounts reconciliation
- Uphold the core values of Pure Retirement.
- Adhere to all anti-money laundering, data protection and other regulatory requirements.
- Report any payment concerns to the Team Manager.
- Contribute to the development of Company’s TCF policy and T&C regime.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required.
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role)
An organised individual with a keen attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work. An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues, customers and solicitors in a friendly and professional manner which is confident, open and honest. Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines, A proven ability to work using own initiative and take responsibility for their work in the absence of a Team Manager. The individual should be a team player with keen customer focus and be able to work to precise guidelines and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Analytical and methodical thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills..
- Good IT skills..
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience in the financial Sector.
- Previous experience in a payments/accounts role.
- Grade C or higher in Maths & English GCSE or equivalent.
At Pure, transparency on how we use and process your data is important to us. Please ensure you’ve read our Fair Processing Notice and Data Retention Policy prior to submitting your application.
Data Retention Policy
Fair Processing Notice
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.