Are you currently working in MI Reporting role and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills?
Are you self-motivated and looking for a working environment that allows you to innovate?
Come and join our small, friendly and innovative team at our industry award winning company
A highly visible business support role focusing on building and servicing bespoke management information across the business and for other key stakeholders. Supporting business change through the use of technology to achieve the continued growth of the business and advancement in technical methods that embody our values.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
- Running Management Information Reports and conducting ongoing changes.
- Development of new reports using up to date technologies
- Making S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of MI through the use of technology and technical methodologies.
- Liaising with the MI & Reporting manager, recognising opportunities for business change and being able to communicate the desired change persuasively to appropriate stakeholders.
- Supporting others in acquiring knowledge, and providing expert technical advice.
- Liaising closely with service partners and suppliers, for example where third party work or packages involve significant functional, technical, process, data or integration decisions.
- Assisting others in resolving complex reporting issues and investigating the root cause of problems and recommending S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) solutions.
- Participation in the development of and/or review of standards, documentation and methods of working in the MI team.
- Analysing and supporting the development of improvements to Pure’s current reporting processes.
A MI Reporting specialist who has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong interpersonal skills a good communicator who can work well with colleagues and 3rd parties to deliver MI solutions quickly and efficiently.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of using SQL
- Quality focused with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Logical thinking and the ability to produce imaginative solutions to process or procedural problems
- Adaptable and resilient to changing needs and priorities
- Highly self-motivated and self-starting ability
- Strong analytical and technical communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Database knowledge of SQL server
Degree level or studying, ideally for a Web or I.T related degree
At Pure, transparency on how we use and process your data is important to us. Please ensure you’ve read our Fair Processing Notice and Data Retention Policy prior to submitting your application.
Data Retention Policy
Fair Processing Notice