Are you highly personable? Able to offer first class sales and relationship skills via phone in a pressurised, target driven environment? Are you communicative, positive, influential with a friendly, driven approach to increasing sales opportunities?Work for our industry award winning company and build on your existing career
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded the ‘Investors in People’ gold accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of ‘honesty’, ‘simplicity’ and ‘responsibility’, we would love to hear from you.
As a Sales Account Manager (SAM) you will be a driven individual who thrives on speaking with brokers and attracting new business whilst developing meaningful relationships with the aim of increasing Pure Retirement's market share. You will love speaking on the phone and finding new business whilst educating brokers about equity release opportunities
- Manage your own panel of brokers over the telephone
- Have responsibility for your own target and devise a strategy to deliver the results required
- Receive inbound calls from brokers dealing with queries and turning them into sales opportunities
- Make proactive calls to brokers to discuss Pure Retirement’s range of products
- Have a hunter mentality
- Share best practices with colleagues
- Make a specified amount of outbound calls every day
- Work closely with marketing to create targeting marketing campaigns
- Follow up on brokers attending company events
- Work with Head of Distribution to implement sales strategies
- Lead campaigns educating brokers on new products
- Follow-up on KFI’s produced
- As this is a brand new role the individual will have the opportunity to make the role their own and develop it, therefore significantly impacting the growth of the company
37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business, therefore it is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role)
Highly personable and organised individual. Able to offer first class sales and relationship skills via phone and email in a highly pressurised and target driven environment. Able to operate independently and part of a team. Has the ability to build meaningful relationships with everyone they come across. Are communicative, positive, and influential and has a friendly, driven approach to increasing sales opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Proven record of delivering and exceeding sales targets in a similar role
- Financial Service experience
- Experience and knowledge of the Equity Release market
- CeMap/CeRER or equivalent
At Pure, transparency on how we use and process your data is important to us. Please ensure you’ve read our Fair Processing Notice and Data Retention Policy prior to submitting your application.
Data Retention Policy
Fair Processing Notice
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.