Are you a Marketing or Business graduate or have at least one years equivalent experience?
Are you driven, creative and versatile? Are highly organised and a confident communicator? Do you have an eye for design, skill with the written word and high levels of attention to detail? Are you a team player and results focused?
Build on your career with our industry award winning company
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
A varied marketing role with great opportunities for development. Supporting the marketing team with building the Pure brand; promoting products and services with a focus on advertisement production, written content, market research, events support, as well as internal and external comms.
The role requires a good communicator, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing, but able to work within procedures with a focus on facts, standards and quality. Activity, flexibility, pace and an accommodating, helpful approach are ideal for this role.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
- Production of sales aids, literature and presentations
- Support with market research to gather industry insight
- Support with internal and external events
- Case studies creation and management
- Support with our internal intranet platform
- Awards research and management
- Support with external communications
- Support with written articles and editorial content
- Support with our Servicing proposition
- Support with our Investors in People programme
- Involvement in Social Club as part of internal comms
- Building effective relationships with the wider marketing team, distribution team, webteam, creative agency and other third party collaborators
- Creative with an eye for design and attention to detail
- Skill with the written word and an interest in developing this
- Effective research skills
- Highly organised and able to work to strict deadlines
- A strong team player who is driven and results focused
- An effective and confident communicator who is approachable
- Uses own initiative and takes responsibility for their workload
Skills & Experience
- Marketing experience (at least 1 year or degree level)
- Previous office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial services background / knowledge
- Ideally a Marketing / Business related degree or qualification
At Pure, transparency on how we use and process your data is important to us. Please ensure you’ve read our Fair Processing Notice and Data Retention Policy prior to submitting your application.
Data Retention Policy
Fair Processing Notice