Are you a Web Development or Computer Science graduate or have at least one years equivalent web development experience?
Do you have experience of HTML and CSS?
Are you creative with an eye for design and are detail orientated? Are you adaptable and able to pick up new techniques?
Build on your career with our industry award winning company.
Pure Retirement was founded on the belief that everyone deserves to enjoy their later years
A specialist mortgage lender to the Equity Release market, we offer products that provide simple and straight-forward solutions for use in effective retirement planning.
Winners of the Equity Release Award for Best Provider for Adviser Support for three years running, and Yorkshire's number one fastest growing business for 2018, we work with over 2000 registered advisers to provide a first class service to customers with products tailored to their needs.
At Pure we are committed to exceptional standards of performance, continually improving and developing our business through the colleagues we employ
Awarded a Gold standard 'Investors in People' accreditation, we are firmly geared up to build on our successes and grow our business with talented additions to our ever-evolving team.
We are a friendly, professional and dynamic place to work. If you would like to be part of our award winning culture and demonstrate our values of 'honesty', 'simplicity' and 'responsibility', we would love to hear from you.
A varied web development role with great opportunities for career development. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and enthusiastic about all aspects of web development. You will be working closely with the web team and supporting the marketing team with building the digital journey for the Pure brand.
This job description is not exhaustive and serves only as a broad outline of the duties required. This job description may be amended as necessary.
- Generating creative ideas for our digital campaigns
- Creating/Maintaining web pages
- Being able to solve problems and seek solutions
- Testing the website and identify any technical problems
- Assisting the Web and Marketing Team with ad-hoc day to day tasks
- Producing email templates and bespoke landing pages
- Supporting the marketing team with branding our digital journey
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
- Creative with an eye for design and attention to detail
- Is adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Displays a positive attitude
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members
- Highly organised and able to work to strict deadlines
- Appreciates each team member's contributions
- An effective and confident communicator who is approachable
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
Skills & Experience
- Web development experience (at least 1 year or degree level)
- Previous office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of HTML/CSS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial services background / knowledge
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SASS
- Ideally a Web Development/Computer Science related degree or qualification
At Pure, transparency on how we use and process your data is important to us. Please ensure you’ve read our Fair Processing Notice and Data Retention Policy prior to submitting your application.
Data Retention Policy
Fair Processing Notice